I’ve been tagged by Kathy from Pages Below the Vaulted Sky in the 3 Days 3 Quotes Tag.
Kathy writes passionate, extremely well-thought-out as well as funny reviews. Her posts also address diversity topics and I sincerely recommend checking her blog out if it is not known to you yet. 🙂 Thank you Kathy for the tag. ❤️
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
- Nominate three new bloggers each day
Some of you may know how much I love Dr Brown’s work.
Her books always make me cry. They are told via relatable stories, which deeply resonate with me.
Vulnerability is, as Brown says, the first thing we seek in others, and usually the last one we are willing to show them.
Vulnerability is for example:
- picking up a phone to hear our medical test’s results
- saying ‘I love you’ for the first time
- seeing our child growing up and knowing we cannot protect her / him all the time
- telling our partner we need help
- opening up that fragile part of us that is usually so well guarded…
Vulnerability connects us, it brings us closer. It is never ever our weakness, in fact it is one of our biggest strengths.
Fancy giving it a go?
Don’t feel pressurised to participate though. 🙂
And anyone else who would like to do this tag. You’re It!
Fancy sharing a favourite quote of yours with me?
And what do you think of this quote?